This is not some inspirational post about how to achieve everything you want this year. This is simply a list of the things I would like to accomplish in 2019, written down for my own sake and also a little bit of accountability. I hope that you have a wonderful 2019 and if you had a mixed-bag of a 2018 like me–I’m with you on making this year much, much better.
My word for 2019 is Growth–in all aspects of my life.
- Consistently drink more water
- Finish my degree and finally start my career as an embryologist in a location I desire
- Stick to a health goal for me. To feel better, to have more energy, to have some semblance of a routine
- Eat more vegetables
- Deep dive in my faith (prayer, reading the Bible, worship, sermons)
- Read more personal development books/listen to more podcasts
- Be a better communicator/listener to my friends/nurture my relationships
- Be even more environmentally minded, also buy more plants
- Be money conscious –avoid spending money on things I don’t need